Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mums out there. I hope you're having a lovely day.

I managed to go for a bit of a run today which I'm really pleased with. Only 1 week until the marathon now, and it's all becoming quite real now. I'm starting to get excited, thinking about the crowds, and the amazing feeling once I've crossed the finish line with my parents there. *fingers crossed* My legs will be ok on the day (well as much as they can be when running 26.2 miles!!)

I decided a little while ago that I wanted to brighten up my kitchen and add some colour to it. I went to Homebase and had so much fun walking around and looking at all the different paints, flowers, tools and everything else. It's sad isn't it? But I felt so grown up just wandering around, looking at all the things that I could use on projects here and there, to inject a little Kirstin on things. I bought some paints and headed home in the lovely sunday sunshine.

I've started with the fruit bowl and the knife block, but they're not finished I'm afraid, so you'll have to wait to see what I've done to them.

What have you been up to this weekend? I hope you've had a lovely one.

Take care,
Kirstin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment