Wednesday 4 May 2011

Sign of life...

I've had a lot of problems with the sunflowers that I planted only a few weeks ago. Every time I went to check on them it seemed that an animal had been digging in the pot as there was soil and seeds everywhere. I couldn't think of anywhere else suitable to keep the pot so I kept putting the soil back in and hoping for the best. I checked them after the weekend and look

There's a sign of life! It's only small and not as many as I think there is meant to be, but even if I only get one I'll be very happy indeed. As you can see some gravel has made its way into the pot when I was trying to scrap the soil and seeds back into it, so I'll have to sort that out later.

In other news I've just found out my partner for the summer swap that I'm part of. It's my first swap so I'm very excited about it and look forward to introducing myself to my partner(http://thecolourcouture.wordpress.com/) later on.

I hope you're all having a lovely week.

Take care,
Kirstin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment