Sunday 13 February 2011

Birthday fun

This weekend I took David to the British Museum to see the exhibition on the Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead for his birthday (he wanted to go, it wasn't a selfish present!). It was a thoroughly interesting and informative exhibition. For anyone that can go see it before it ends on the 6th March, I would really recommend it. I wasn't allowed to take any photos inside the exhibition, but here are a few others that I took around.









In other news I managed to go out for 11.7 miles today - I had to walk a lot of it due to my shins splints but I'm really glad that I could do that distance, my longest to date.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Take care,
Kirstin xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good weekend. Well done on your run / walk, I would be lucky to do even half of that : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gem, I'm sure you could do it if you really wanted to : ) xx

    ReplyDelete