Friday 1 April 2011

Fabulous Friday

I am so glad that today is Friday. It feels like it’s been a really long week, and I don’t feel I ever recovered from losing an hours sleep at the weekend. Sounds silly doesn’t it? But when it’s still dark when I’m trying to get out of bed makes it so much harder than when it’s glorious sunshine streaming through the windows. Still, a couple more weeks and it’ll be back I’m sure of it!

I’ve been having more physiotherapy this week to try and get my legs in the best shape possible before the marathon (which is only 10 days away now eek!!) I think it’s helping but I haven’t been out for a proper run for over three weeks now, which is quite worrying at this stage. Still I’m trying my best to keep positive and will go for a test run at the weekend maybe and see how they get on.

What are you all up this weekend? Any lovely Mother’s Day treats planned?

Take Care,
Kirstin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment