Monday 18 April 2011

Getting busy and relaxing

I know I know, I've been very slack with updating my blog recently. I do apologise. I've been busy....relaxing! A well deserved rest after the marathon. This week I'm on holiday from work and can get busy with all the little projects I've been planning for a while. I was actually quite excited to go to bed last night so I could get up and get busy. Sad I know, but I feel at my most productive when I'm left to my own devices.

So today I've done all the boring jobs like cleaning and tidying the flat, doing the food shopping and paying off my credit card (a slightly painful job). This afternoon I started on the fruit bowl as part of my 'Brighten up the kitchen project'. Something I'll continue with and hopefully it'll be ready to show you by the end of the week.

What are you all up to this week? I'd love to hear from you.

Take care,
Kirstin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment