Monday 7 March 2011

Bits and bobs

Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. I've been busy entertaining in the new flat, with one of my best friends back from Portugal briefly, and then my parents. But in between, I've managed to find the time to get a few bits and bobs.

I've been looking for a nice utensil holder and found this the other day:
I thought it was very cute, and brightens up our kitchen, and only 79p! Bargain!

My parents were very kind and bought this for our new flat:
I'm not quite sure what to do with it. My mum suggested putting sweets in it, but I dont think that would do anything to help my waste line. I'm thinking maybe potpourri or lovely bright stones, but I'm not sure. If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them.

And finally, I know Christmas is a long way away, but I couldn't resist these

They are some awesome Santa's waiting to be put on some lucky person's present, or decorating a card, and some lovely little santa pegs. And the best thing about buying christmas things at this time of the year is that they are all reduced! Now to find a safe place for them until Christmas...one that isn't so safe I forget it.

I hope you are all well.

Take care,
Kirstin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment